Very professional and approachable trainer
; tremendous command over the subject matter; a major factor in my PMP
as well as PRINCE2
certifications; effective & fun filled learning, excellent material to support the training!!!
- Mr. Tushar Joshi (Software Architect - Persistent Systems), PRINCE2® live online
subject matter expert
- Mr. Kalesh Kumar (Project Manager - Global IT Services at Thomson Reuters), MSP® live online
ROCKING!!! One of the best instructors I have come across.
- Mr. Keval Pandya - Accenture, PMP® @ Mumbai
trainer - explained complex management issues so easily.
- Mr. Sitanshu Vasishth, PRINCE2® @ Bangaluru
Master trainer / facilitator
- always ready to solve queries / questions (no matter how silly) with real life examples.
- Mr. Arun Ranjan (Director-Operations, Pangea3), PMP® @ Mumbai
So much maturity, and execellent knowledge on the subject matter.
- Mr. Olufemi Sojinrin (Head, IT Transformation, First Bank of Nigeria, Lagos, Nigeria), PMP® @ Lagos, Nigeria
C l i e n t S p e a k
Looking for a course?
us your contact details along with course name and preferred dates and we will revert when the courses of your choice are scheduled.
form to describe your requirement(s) to enable us to serve you precisely.
(an acronym for
rofessional) and CAPM
(an acronym for
anagement) Certifications are globally recognized for professional Project Managers. Professionals, who acquire PMP
certification, are generally perceived to be 'valuable' to their organizations and to their clients, by understanding and application of 'good' project management practices.
© 2009 and beyond.
. All rights reserved.
are Registered Trade Marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
, PRINCE2 Agile
and the Swirl logo
are Registered Trade Marks of the AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The AXELOS Global Best Practice Partner Programme Logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Best viewed with screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or more